From smooth highways to rough roads.
Whether you’re crossing the country on a family vacation or speeding to work on your morning commute, one thing is certain: you need auto insurance.
Our expert representatives will shop your policy with several top-rated companies to find you the best auto insurance at the best price.
- Rental car coverage: If your car is damaged in an accident, your policy will cover the cost of a rental vehicle until your car is repaired
- 24-hour roadside assistance: Coverage includes towing services if you experience an emergency on the road
- Accident forgiveness: Avoid a rate increase following the first at-fault accident on your policy
- New car replacement coverage: Newer cars will be replaced at their original value, not the depreciated value
- Gap insurance: If your vehicle is declared a total loss due to an accident or theft, most insurance companies will only pay for the fair market value of your vehicle. Gap insurance pays for the “gap” between what you owe and what your vehicle is worth at the time of loss
- Originally equipped manufacturer (OEM) parts: Coverage pays for factory parts from your original manufacturer, rather than generic parts
- Additional discounts: You may qualify for additional savings such as higher education discounts, vehicle safety feature discounts, or bundle discounts when you bundle your home or renter’s insurance with your auto insurance
- Youth driver discount: Your youth driver could qualify for a discount if the following criteria are met: the covered driver is a full-time student, has good grades, has completed driver’s education training, or is away at school without a car
Request a Quote